More than a little bit inspired by Tim Ferriss’ 5-Bullet Friday newsletter, I’ll post here five interesting things I’ve found (or revisited) in the past week.
- Nomad List 3.0 is a great resource to find a good place to travel to and work or play. Following the development and launch was really interesting and a huge inspiration.
- This list of Battery Life Hacks has been helping me go through the day with my overloaded iPhone 6.
- Franz is a recent favorite in the Mac app category; I’ve been using it to open WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, and a bunch of other messaging apps into a single place. I only use the Telegram native app separately (which is always open, which is not the case for Franz).
- The Sovereign Individual is a mind-blowing, almost prophetic book published before the year 2000 that talks about remote work, cryptocurrencies, digital nomads, social networks, mobile internet, and much more. Its thesis has been described here as well.
- Thought Unfinished is one of my favorite Twitter accounts, with many interesting insights and… well, unfinished thoughts.